1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Paprika, curry powder, or other spices (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove any loose skins.
3. Transfer the dried chickpeas to the baking sheet and toss them with a drizzle of olive oil and generous pinches of salt.
4. Roast the chickpeas for 30 - 40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. If your chickpeas are not crispy enough, keep going until they are!
5. Remove from the oven and, while the chickpeas are still warm, toss with pinches of your favorite spices.
6. Store roasted chickpeas in a loosely-covered container at room temperature. They are best eaten within two days.