top of page
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
1. Combine everything together in a large bowl using a spatula and form a sticky but slightly crumbly batter. If the mixture is too dry, add more peanut butter or if it’s too sticky, add more rolled oats.
2. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
3. Press and roll the batter into 1-inch balls! You can enjoy immediately or store leftovers in the refrigerator!
bottom of page